Be Confident – All Insurance Companies Accept AquaFacts Surveys!!!
Before coverage is offered, most insurance companies require a survey to be conducted and all insurance companies accept AquaFacts surveys.
Insurance companies are interested in the safety of the boat, the structural reliability, its intended use and overall risk of a particular vessel. Your insurance company will also want to know what they are insuring and what is its current “Condition and Value” – The current “Value” may not be what you just paid for it. You may not be up to date on the current regulations.
Areas covered are:
- Complete hull and deck inspection for condition and structural integrity
- Hull - out of the water inspection for deficiencies and damage
- Moisture Meter Testing, Mast Rigging and Sail inspection if applicable
- All onboard system, including but not limited to:
- Plumbing/pumps, tankage
- Engine external checks
- Fuel system
- Exhaust system
- Generator (if equipped) for condition and functionality
- Safety equipment
- List of deficiencies
- Recommendations and Current Fair Market Value
Call prior to making an offer for a valuable consultation and to book your C&V Survey.