Condition and Value Survey
Your Condition & Value Survey is Also Accepted by Your Lender!!!
Your lender, no matter who they may be, will want the subject vessel quantified.
What is it?
What is its current “Condition and Value”?
Areas covered are:
- Complete hull and deck inspection for condition and structural integrity
- Hull - out of the water inspection for deficiencies and damage
- Moisture Meter Testing, Mast Rigging and Sail inspection if applicable
- All onboard system, including but not limited to:
- Plumbing/pumps, tankage
- Engine external checks
- Fuel system
- Exhaust system
- Generator (if equipped) for condition and functionality
- Safety equipment
- List of deficiencies
- Recommendations and Current Fair market value
Remember to include a “Subject to Financing” clause in your “Offer to Purchase”.